What we offer
Our work works service is FREE for 18—35Yrs Lambeth residents who have a learning difficulty/disability (with or without an EHCP)
The service works alongside Local employers and training providers to offer a combine work experience and training opportunity to increase employability. Participants will complete a 12-week internship at an employer of your choice and receive both in work support to sustain this opportunity alongside employability support to secure long term permanent employment.
We work with you as an individual and offer a service tailored to meet your needs, based on your preferences and your work choices.
- A Dedicated Employment Advisor
- Time unlimited support
- Information, advice and Guidance
- Benefits counselling
- Support with disclosing your health needs to employers.
- Employer Engagement
- Placement support
- Journey to work planning
- Guidance about reasonable adjustments
- Job Coaching/systematic instruction
- In work support