Lambeth improving access to psychological therapies
IAPT is a personalised employment support linked to short term 'talking therapy' from NHS Access to Psychological Therapies service.
This project takes a preventative approach to mental good health by offering a combination of short-term 'talking therapy' from qualified health care professionals, alongside employment-specific advice from Status Employment.
A status employment Consultant will work with you to identify your work needs to help you either retain your job or find a new one.
- You must live in Lambeth or be registered with a GP in Lambeth.
- You must be over 18.
- You must have been off work, or at risk of going off work with sickness absence or are unemployed and receiving unemployment benefits.
- You must want to get back into work.
- You must have an understanding of your mental health and be able to manage any medication or engage with available support networks.
- You should be engaged in (or wanting to start) the programme of short-term therapy provided by our health partners.
- You do not have to identify as having a disability. We will discuss the pros and cons of this regarding your employment with you.